Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

Alan Barrett wrote:
> Obviously you can't consider any change that's more recent than
> when you started the rsync process.  I see now that I didn't state
> this requirement properly.

That in turn introduces a new requirement of clock synchronization
between the machine holding the repository and the client.

There is also the problem that (AFAIK) repository rsync service is not
available directly from cvs.netbsd.org, but only from mirrors, which
may not themselves hold consistent snapshots of the actual repository.

What method does anoncvs.netbsd.org use for mirroring the repository
from cvs.netbsd.org?
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost