Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
Alas, five seconds is not even nearly enough, because the main issue
is not the time it takes to do a commit, but the time it takes to
rsync the entire repository.

Obviously you can't consider any change that's more recent than when you started the rsync process. I see now that I didn't state this requirement properly.

--apb (Alan Barrett)