Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
I suspect I will end up having to implement something like this, even though it irks me that I and everyone else who has a need to mirror the repository has to work around these issues separately, instead of the project providing the fundamental service of making the repository publicly available, for some even halfway consistent definition of "the".

What could or should the project to do to help?

I can easily imagine ways of making a directory on a project-run server always contain a consistent version of the repository, atomicly or almost-atomicly replacing the directory with a newer version from time to time. But I don't think that would help.

--apb (Alan Barrett)