Re: x86 GENERIC kernels unlobotomized

On Dec 29, 11:44am, "Jonathan A. Kollasch" wrote:
} On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 01:47:05AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
} > > I've reverted the modularization of the x86 GENERIC kernels.
} >
} > Is this approved by Core?
}
} I did not ask or receive instructions to do this from Core.

     That means you have unilatterally decided to override the i386
portmaster, who did the modularisation of i386.  That is highly
inappropriate behaviour.  I realise that there is a lot contention
around this, but only core can override a portmaster.  It is not
appropriate for a random developer to take it upon themselves to do
that.

}-- End of excerpt from "Jonathan A. Kollasch"