Re: About that horrible polluting mDNS stuff?

And having sent all that, I went and checked my NetBSD mail,
and see that the mdnstries option was just added by Christos
a few hours ago, I would barely have believed my sources
kept that up to date...

That said, the rest of my message still applies, even without
that option, nothing is being harmed by this, and if it had
not been for the syslog messages, no-one would ever have
noticed the attempts.

kre