Re: continuous crashing 5.99.39

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:29:18 +0200
Jens Rehsack <> wrote:

> 2010/10/5 Pouya D. Tafti <>:
> I'm not sure that is related to the iPod, but my NetBSD runs always
> overnight - and it crashs only in those nights where the iPod is attached
> for loading ...
> So it's my first guess that there is a relation.

I don't use iPod thus I don't understand what does it mean "atached for

Do you mount iPod's fs under NetBSD? If it is then I see chain: NetBSD mounts
fs and thinks it owns it; iPod has own live and changes fs (write new log for
example) + use new inode; NetBSD doesn't see new used inode; NetBSD is
disappointed by fs state and crashes.

It's just logical conclusion, nothing more.
> Jens

ultradix <>