Re: Problem cross building NetBSD under Mac OS X Snow Leopard

On Wed 11 Nov 2009 at 06:05:38 -0800, Tom Spindler wrote:
> This looks like the same exact problem in
> <4AF2E0F0.70004%totalware.gifu.gifu.jp@localhost> - where mtree population
> tries
> to translate numeric IDs to semantic IDs, but uses the host groups table
> rather than the target.

Yes, that is likely the explanation. It seems that if one of the compat
functions is needed, the whole set is needed, otherwise the mixture
might not play well together.

Try reverting src/tools/compat/compat_defs.h back to version 1.72,
as mentioned in
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2009/11/05/msg011042.html .
It worked for me.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.