EMPLOYMENT OFFER (PART-TIME JOB) GET PAID WEEKLY!!!

Greetings,

It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you, I David Mark, the Regional
Instructor for Jongstit Co. Ltd, I want to know if you would like to work
online from home and get paid without affecting your present job? Actually, i
need a representative who can be working for our company as company
assistant/secretary to help process payments and get 10% on each Payment
Processed till we can have a location in your area.

If you are interested, email me back with information below then i can send you
the procedures on what you will be doing:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
OCCUPATION:
AGE:
PHONE NUMBER:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?no

Yours sincerely,

Contact: Mr.David  Mark
Mobile: +447024087607
E-mail: davidmarkincorporated%hotmail.com@localhost
Regional Instructor

Note: The job is 100% Legit and Risk Free. All response should be sent to the
e-mail provided above