Re: OSX virtualbox 3 beta still dumps core on NetBSD 5.0 release .iso

I've never had to tweak anything to get the INSTALL kernels to boot from
a .ISO (or a real CD).  I've never used bootcamp though.

I just did a netbsd-4 install on an up-to-date Parallels 4.0 Desktop
with GENERIC.MP (i.e. including ACPI and MULTIPROCESSING) and it boots
fine too, but only sees one CPU.

However I get "ne2: device timeout" whenever I try to send anything to
the network.  I have the adapter configured as "Bridged Ethernet" to the
"Default adapter".

                                                Greg A. Woods
                                                Planix, Inc.

<>       +1 416 218-0099