OSX virtualbox 3 beta still dumps core on NetBSD 5.0 release .iso

I tried a 32bit .iso with VirtualBox on OSX 10.5.

No improvement on older versions, it still dumps core during install kernel boot, and I tried with and without VT accelleration in the VM engine, and SMP/ACPI options in the kernel.

I don't know what it is about this particular virtualization platform on OSX but its not a good fit for NetBSD right now.

-G