Re: problem

Le 3 avr. 09 à 15:03, Greg Troxel a écrit :

vincent# ./ -O obj -D bsd -T mytools build release

I have never tried to use non-absolute paths here.  Are those
directories empty when you start?

Usually no, but it has always worked fine nevertheless. However, in this case, yes, as I wiped out all the src tree and cvs checkout'ed it anew.

If you say the tree is corrupted, then there may be an rsync problem between and my local mirror,