Re: having problems using 'gethostbyname'

The only place I can find a reference to that particular string is in
the dynamic module loaded in ld.

edm is just calling the get??? function, as far as I can tell.  the
edm modules in question are written in c++ if that makes any

I'm running NetBSD 5.99.3, if that provides any more info.

David Dudley