Re: build.sh vs. LD_RUN_PATH

I'm cross building with build.sh alot and using environment variables and
build.sh wrapper scripts [1]. I like it when I can just try
'MKSHARE=no MKBFD=no CPUFLAGS=-mthumb-interwork' ./build.sh ...' quickly
without changing any config files in the build environment, though I'm open
to suggestions if anyone has better ways of cross building with strange
environment variables. For the moment I also consider it a bug when
build.sh clears MAKEFLAGS [2].

-Mikko

[1] build.sh wrapper targetting thumb mode on ARM
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2008/09/19/msg000387.html

[2] don't clear MAKEFLAGS in build.sh patch
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-toolchain/2008/08/25/msg000390.html