On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc. wrote:
I've been using something very much like that to build NetBSD since the 1.6 days. There may have been a few other tweaks necessary, but at least for building on a NetBSD host itself it works very well. My wrapper script starts out with:

I use a similar script to which I've added "env -i" now, but I think some useful defaults would be better than have everyone grow their own fixes.

  - Hubert