Re: ftpd problems (probably kernel's fault)

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Andrew Doran <> wrote:

>  Ok, can you try with sys/socketvar.h 1.107? It should fix it.

With today's sources, I cannot even access the network.  I can ftp
localhost but still have the same problems as before.  However, I
can't access any remote machine; all the connections get stalled,
sometimes during DNS resolution, sometimes after.

Julio M. Merino Vidal <>