Re: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory

Kimi wrote:
I download latest ISO from NetBSD-Daily/HEAD on ftp.netbsd.org for my
platform which is AMD64.
wait 5 minutes
check the checksums
burn ISO to CD-RW
place the CD-RW media in target machine
let it boot & reach sysinst
follow through, giving whole disc to NetBSD, do a full install
tap return a few times
wait for installtion/extraction of sets.
Which sets?
back to login prompt & enter root
# cd /usr/src
# ./builder.sh build

...wait for a while..

dependall ===> lib/librpcsvc
bootparam_prot_xdr.c:6:28: error: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or
directory nbmkdep:compile failed.

or whatever stone/rock it decides to throw at me next
Could it be there is a required set missing? Admittedly I never use the 'build' target but searching for the missing file listed yields: /usr/include/rpcsvc/bootparam_prot.h

Which would appear to be a part of the comp.tgz set.

I could be completeley off though, it is rather early for me to be sending an email :)

Sarton