Re: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Kimi wrote:

> On 14/01/2008, Kimi <> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Well, I have now got further I think, but now stuck at:
> > dependall ===> lib/librpcsvc
> > bootparam_prot_xdr.c:6:28: error: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory
> > nbmkdep:compile failed.

there doesn't seem to be any recent changes to the librpcsvc directory
that could cause that problem

> > with a:
> > # ./ -O /usr/obj build
> > no /etc/mk.conf and a /usr/src from an hour ago
> I get the same on netbsd-4, also noticed bin/26006: netbsd-2-0 doesn't
> build for alpha, missing bootparam_prot.h same thing, different arch.
> for I tried both AMD64 & i386.
> I thoughtd maybe a "make includes" in /usr/src might help but no dice

AFAIK that should make no difference, the method is designed to
be self contained.

I've never used the 'build' target but that should be included in the
'distribution' anyway.

what machine/OS are you building on?  do you have a separate tooldir? do
you have any errant environment variables?

I seem to have

which keeps the tools out of my /var/obj