Re: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Kimi wrote:

> my script called builder.sh in the same dir as build.sh contains:
> #! /bin/sh
>
> exec ./build.sh -u -O /usr/obj "$@"

> nothing special really, with exception of /usr/src and /usr/obj being
> nfs mounted, /usr/src being read-only

to be honest I'm no expert here but this seems like a stale dependency of
some kind and -u can cause trouble like that if files have been added or
removed since the last successful build. I don't see how that should make
a difference though if you emptied /usr/obj first.

iain