Re: MAKE_JOBS.devel/cmake ineffective

A nit: I would think that the PKG_MAKE_JOBS or PKG_BUILD_JOBS variable
would apply equally to the install phase, and might also apply to core
usage in pigz in package creation, and some future parallelization of
wrapper generation and patching.

I see MAKE as sort of a phrase for the interface and that other build
systems are basically implementing that interface.  Given that we have
MAKE_JOBS, I'd just as soon stick with the language.

Overall I did not have any negative reactions to your proposals.