Re: Rust and Q-branching

> Where are we on wip/rust missing bootstraps for things that are in
> lang/rust?  Do we think that's ok?

The bootstraps for these come from upstream (rust).  I can't
recall offhand why these are not part of the wip package.  It's
conceivable they were removed because they were not available at
the time.  My recollection is a bit hazy.

Anyway, they are available now, and I will shortly commit an
update adding those to the wip package, further reducing the diff
to the main pkgsrc package.

Regards,

- Håvard