Re: Failure message when inconsistent X11_TYPE

Edgar Fuß wrote:
It should best not affect people not building anything X11-related on a machine
without any version of X11 installed.
Sure. I want to fix the case where a package uses a tool provided by X11 and X11 is not installed. If you want that package, I think you have to choose between installing the X11 part of your system (if available) or letting pkgsrc install the required dependencies which are parts of its modular X11. I just want to give this explanation to the developer to prevent him from grepping for minutes. If you don't build such packages, you are not affected.

I could live with having to put something like X11_TYPE=none in my mk.conf.