Re: make question

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 21:50:37 +0200, Frédéric Fauberteau wrote:
> Unless I am mistaken, the option name must be prefixed by "-" to be
> disabled in PKG_OPTIONS_VAR.

Why, of course - how many dashes have I typed in mk.conf, and failed to
make the connection!

[snip]
The supported build options for samba are:

        acl ads avahi fam ldap pam winbind

The currently selected options are:

        acl avahi fam ldap pam winbind

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or the following variable.  Its current value is shown:

        PKG_OPTIONS.samba4 = -ads avahi fam ldap pam winbind acl
[snip]

Swell! Thanks a bunch!

Cheerio,
Hauke