Re: wip/adguardhome feedback and suggestions (was: ALTERNATIVES framework and multiple package versions question)

W dniu 16.02.2021 o 00:11, Bartek Krawczyk pisze:
> Hi all,
> new revision of adguardhome has been pushed to wip/adguardhome. This
> time it builds fine, installs fine, runs fine. Please do test. Any
> hints, suggestions are welcome.
> TODO mentions I will be working on separating Go packr into another
> package and registering it as build dependency for wip/adguardhome. Once
> this is done the go generate ./... step will disappear and will be
> replaced by packr step.
>
> - is overwriting do-install and do-build steps a good idea? It works and
> doesn't require me to patch the original Makefile.
>
> - how may I request someone to upload
> adguardhome-0.104.3-frontend.tar.gz to MASTER_LOCAL_SITES? It can be
> generated using generate-frontend target and after satisfying
> dependencies for that (mentioned in Makefile).

New v0.105.2 version updated in pkgsrc wip. This fixes the
CVE-2021-27935 and adds other bugfixes. It builds, it works - I have
been using it for some time now on amd64 NetBSD 9.1 virtual machine.

I'd like to have adguardhome-0.105.2-frontend.tar.gz uploaded to
MASTER_LOCAL_SITES. Whom should I talk to? You

TODO:
- split go-packr into a separate package.

--
Bartek Krawczyk