Re: wip/adguardhome feedback and suggestions (was: ALTERNATIVES framework and multiple package versions question)

W dniu 24.01.2021 o 15:58, Benny Siegert pisze:
It is considered best practice for Go code to check in the generated files. You should not need to have packr installed to build. If you do, that's a big that should be reported upstream.

You've lost a word there, I assume you meant "a big no no". Thx I'll check their beta build system and try reaching out to them.

What about import() blocks in the code? These also tend to link to external packages/modules. What's the approach here?

Regards
--
Bartek Krawczyk