Re: updated pkgdb instructions

On 31/12/2020 04:23, Thomas Mueller wrote:
I thought /usr/packages was the default location where packages built from pkgsrc were kept, though I note that in /etc/mk.conf .

http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/doc/pkgsrc.html#variables-affecting-build

The default location of binary packages is ${PKGSRCDIR}/packages, where ${PKGSRCDIR} is where you dump your cvs tree, but, of course, you can modify that in mk.conf. I put my packages in:
/root/chroot/stretch/root/pkgsrc/packages

which is quite an unusual location.

--
Ottavio Caruso