Re: SQLite3 and JSON1

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 09:10:54AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>   how does NetBSD base build sqlite3

The answer here for basically all software is "without the configure
script". We maintain bmake files that define all the stuff the
upstream configure script is supposed to define on NetBSD, but sometimes
optional features are missed - as I guess has happened here.
Linux distributions generally do not have this problem because they
do not do this. Dunno about other BSDs.

It's a bug, but one we should realisticaly work around for released
versions.