Re: Testing mksh as bootstrap shell

    Date:        Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:07:46 +0100
    From:        Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost>

  |   /opt/pkg/bin/mksh: ulimit: -m: unknown option

Actually, -m looks to be one of those ulimit options accepted, with
the same meaning, more or less everywhere (I didn't check every shell).
That includes mksh,

If mksh on solaris doesn't implement that option, then either solaris
has no way to do it, or mksh hasn't learned the solaris method.  In
the latter case, I'd expect the mksh maintainers would welcome a patch
to make it work there.

kre