Re: pkgsrc gcc discussion #3874

Showing off my collection: https://i.imgur.com/x1nLmyI.jpg

- dell inspiron n4030 (i3-370M 2 core, 4GB RAM)
- lemote yeeloong (loongson 2F, 1GB RAM)
- raspberry pi 1 (256MB RAM)
- raspberry pi 3 (4 core, 1GB RAM)
- ci20 (ingenic JZ4780, 2 core, 1GB RAM)
- erlite 3 (cavium octeon CN5xxx, 2 core, 512MB RAM)
- linkit smart 7688 (MIPS 24KEc, 128MB RAM) + breakout board
- holding all, i7-5280k, 16GB RAM desktop (+nvidia GTX770)

I don't have a "real" reason to own half these machines, though.

The rpi1 with 256MB RAM was my build machine for testing out changes on
GCC for ARM, which wasn't very effective so I got an rpi3, but my mom
wants it so it has to go.

the linkit smart 7688 is currently a glorified and hard to use microSD
card writer. It also has wifi it can bridge, so that's something else I
could do with it.

I've been thinking of switching to the lemote yeeloong laptop as the x86
laptop is crazy heavy (3kg), and not having a modern browser is a plus
for studying.