Re: pre-pkgsrc-2017Q1: security/policykit fails on MacOS

> On Mar 24, 2017, at 1:01 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:36:31PM -0600, Brook Milligan wrote:
>> I am open to other suggestions, but it seems that the patch is needed.
>> Is this working for others without the patch?
>
> I have two bulk builds which happily build gtk-doc and many other
> packages using it. The patch is *not* the correct fix.

Then what is?

There must be some system-specific differences that lead to different pkgsrc behavior.  I am just trying to figure out what those are, as one important pkgsrc goal is consistency across platforms and machines and now is a time to ensure as much of that as possible.

Does anyone have this running on MacOS?  What systems are your bulk builds for?

Cheers,
Brook