pre-pkgsrc-2017Q1: security/policykit fails on MacOS

I have just rebuilt all of the packages I am currently using on a MacOS system to check their status prior to the branching of pkgsrc-2017Q1.  All work except for security/policykit.  Here are bits from the build; I have mostly removed everything other than the messages that give context for directories, etc.

===> Installing dependencies for policykit-0.9nb20
===> Overriding tools for policykit-0.9nb20
===> Extracting for policykit-0.9nb20
===> Patching for policykit-0.9nb20
===> Creating toolchain wrappers for policykit-0.9nb20
===> Configuring for policykit-0.9nb20
WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to USE_LANGUAGES in the package Makefile.
WARNING: *** Please consider adding fortran to USE_LANGUAGES in the package Makefile.
===> Building for policykit-0.9nb20
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/gnumake  all-recursive
Making all in data
Making all in src
Making all in kit
Making all in polkit