Re: pkg_install issues during pkg_rr

Le 01/05/16 19:03, Joerg Sonnenberger a écrit :
> On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 06:45:08PM +0200, Richard PALO wrote:
>> This was interesting (in a rather distorted manner):
>>> richard@omnis:/home/richard/src/pkgsrc$ pkg_info -B pkg_install |egrep 'Information|PKGPATH'
>>> Information for pkg_install-20150901:
>>> PKGPATH=pkgtools/pkg_install
>>> Information for pkg_install-20150901nb1:
>>> PKGPATH=pkgtools/pkg_install
>
> Hve you somehow managed to install two versions at the same time? If
> yes, the easiest might be to just nuke the directory in the pkgdb, rerun
> pkg_admin rebuild and then do the replace.
>
> Joerg

First I waited until all the other packages finished rebuilding, then
I deleted <pkgdbdir>/pkg_install-20150901 and did a 'pkg_admin rebuild'.

'bmake package replace' in pkgtools/pkg_install then seemed to work as it should.

I guess things are back in order, thanks.

As to the history, after the initial bootstrap quite some time ago (last year?), only
pkg_rr or pkgin had been run that may have updated pkg_install, it is not a
package I have touched manually.

cheers
--
Richard PALO