Re: mit-krb5/builtin.mk problems on solaris

I have never understood why in pkgsrc a package defines its own
minimum version.  Each other package which requires mit-krb5 should be
expressing the minimum version it finds acceptable.  This is why when
I updated mit-krb5 to 1.8.x and bumped BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS and then
someone saw this exact issue and asked that I change it back, I did
so.  In retrospect I should have added a comment to the buildlink3.mk
file explaining the situation.  Sorry about that.  I would suggest
reverting it to mit-krb5>=1.4nb1 as it was, and if any dependent
package breaks, fix it in there.

 - Tim