Re: Is there some good reason for taking gdbm out of python build?

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:44:33AM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
> What is happened for you?
> `--with-dbmliborder=ndbm:bdb' will try to use ndbm first, and bdb seconded.
> Then if ndbm is not provided, bdb will be used instead.

Yes, I realize -- I think there is something wrong with bdb as well, but I
don't recall seeing anything obvious.  I'd have to go back and take a closer
look again, but as I said the python build doesn't fail, certain modules
will fail to run... from memory, it was py-celementree when xcb-proto build
is attempted.