Re: Slow build times on Mac OS X

* On 2009-04-23 at 14:58 BST, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> So it seems to be worthwile to use "pdksh" under Mac OS X.
> But I'm not sure whether we should enforce that in "bootstrap".
> Maybe an "--use-pdksh" option?

With that kind of performance increase I think we should just enforce it.

Actually, I think it's probably worth just defaulting to pdksh on all
platforms except NetBSD.

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/