Re: test for curses before bootstrap

Third, I don't know for sure if pkg_install actually needs
curses, or whether the check that's included in its autoconf script is
simply vestigial.  The bootstrap error I originally reported pertained
to tnftp (originally its configure script didn't warn about not finding
curses either).  I submitted the PR with the fix for pkg_install under
the assumption its existing check (silent in the case of failure) was
indeed relevant.

pkg_install/lib/ftpio.c has the function ftp_start() which makes use of
termcap functionality.  So it looks like its autoconf reference isn't
vestigial.

Regards,

Dave