Re: missing Apache licence

Greg Troxel wrote:

> We have more or less decided, although not documented [pause to edit
> mk/license.mk], that free/open licenses do not end in -license.
> apache-2.0 is in mk/license.mk, but not in licenses, and adding it
> sounds good to me.

I added apache-2.0.

What about the other licences listed in mk/license.mk as acceptable by
default but not yet available in mk/licenses/:
  public-domain
  original-bsd
  modified-bsd
  x11
  cddl-1.0
?

I thought I could simply download cddl-1.0 but it is surprisingly difficult
to find a definite version as a simple text file. Maybe

  http://www.opensolaris.org/os/licensing/cddllicense.txt

(filtered through tr '\223\224' '""' and without the last 13 lines)
or

  http://www.opensource.org/licenses/cddl1.txt

(with all HTML tags removed) could be used.

ciao
     Klaus