daily pkgsrc CVS update output

Updating pkgsrc tree:
? pkgsrc/INDEX
? pkgsrc/README-IPv6.html
? pkgsrc/README-all.html
P pkgsrc/audio/libmusicbrainz/buildlink3.mk
P pkgsrc/audio/py-ogg/buildlink3.mk
P pkgsrc/cad/xcircuit/distinfo
P pkgsrc/cad/xcircuit/patches/patch-ab
P pkgsrc/chat/amsn/Makefile
P pkgsrc/chat/amsn/PLIST
U pkgsrc/chat/amsn/distinfo
U pkgsrc/chat/amsn/patches/patch-configureac
P pkgsrc/chat/konversation/Makefile
P pkgsrc/chat/licq-core/distinfo
P pkgsrc/chat/licq-core/patches/patch-qa
P pkgsrc/converters/p5-JSON/Makefile
U pkgsrc/converters/p5-JSON/distinfo
P pkgsrc/converters/p5-JSON-XS/Makefile
U pkgsrc/converters/p5-JSON-XS/distinfo
P pkgsrc/databases/guile-pg/Makefile
P pkgsrc/databases/guile-pg/PLIST
U pkgsrc/databases/guile-pg/distinfo
P pkgsrc/databases/openldap/Makefile
P pkgsrc/databases/pgtclng/distinfo
P pkgsrc/databases/pgtclng/patches/patch-ab
P pkgsrc/devel/kscope/Makefile
P pkgsrc/devel/kscope/PLIST
U pkgsrc/devel/kscope/distinfo
cvs update: pkgsrc/devel/kscope/patches/patch-aa is no longer in the repository
P pkgsrc/devel/mk-files/Makefile
P pkgsrc/devel/nasm/distinfo
P pkgsrc/devel/nasm/patches/patch-ad
P pkgsrc/devel/nspr/distinfo
U pkgsrc/devel/nspr/patches/patch-ae
P pkgsrc/devel/p5-Date-Manip/Makefile
U pkgsrc/devel/p5-Date-Manip/distinfo
P pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile
P pkgsrc/devel/slib/Makefile
cvs update: pkgsrc/devel/tre/options.mk is no longer in the repository
P pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES-2008
P pkgsrc/doc/TODO
P pkgsrc/editors/vile/Makefile
P pkgsrc/editors/vile/PLIST
P pkgsrc/editors/vile/distinfo
P pkgsrc/editors/xvile/Makefile
P pkgsrc/editors/xvile/PLIST
P pkgsrc/finance/libofx/Makefile
P pkgsrc/finance/p5-Finance-Quote/Makefile
P pkgsrc/fonts/Xft2/builtin.mk
P pkgsrc/fonts/ko-x11fonts/Makefile
P pkgsrc/graphics/gimp/Makefile
P pkgsrc/graphics/x11rec/Makefile
P pkgsrc/lang/moscow_ml/Makefile
P pkgsrc/mail/claws-mail-pgp/Makefile
P pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/Makefile
P pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/distinfo
P pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ad
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-af is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ag is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ah is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ai is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-aj is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ak is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-al is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-am is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-an is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ao is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ap is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-aq is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ar is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-as is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-at is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-au is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-av is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-aw is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ax is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ay is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-az is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-ba is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bc is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bd is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-be is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bf is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bg is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bh is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bi is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bj is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bk is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bl is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bm is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bn is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bo is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bp is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bq is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-br is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bs is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bt is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bu is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bw is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bx is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-by is no longer in the repository
cvs update: pkgsrc/mail/elm-me/patches/patch-bz is no longer in the repository
P pkgsrc/mail/fetchmail/Makefile
P pkgsrc/math/glpk/Makefile
U pkgsrc/math/glpk/distinfo
P pkgsrc/mk/defaults/mk.conf
P pkgsrc/mk/flavor/pkg/metadata.mk
P pkgsrc/mk/flavor/pkg/package.mk
P pkgsrc/mk/help/help.awk
P pkgsrc/mk/plist/plist-macros.awk
P pkgsrc/multimedia/avidemux/distinfo
P pkgsrc/multimedia/avidemux/patches/patch-af
P pkgsrc/net/chrony/Makefile
P pkgsrc/net/gated/distinfo
U pkgsrc/net/gated/patches/patch-if
U pkgsrc/net/gated/patches/patch-is
P pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset-nox11/Makefile
P pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset-nox11/distinfo
P pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset-nox11/patches/patch-dj
U pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset-nox11/patches/patch-dn
P pkgsrc/net/snort/Makefile
P pkgsrc/net/snort/PLIST
P pkgsrc/net/snort/distinfo
P pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.pl
P pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links/Makefile
P pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links/buildlink3.mk
P pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links/xorg.mk
U pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links/files/xorg.inputproto
U pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links/files/xorg.randrproto
U pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links/files/xorg.xineramaproto
P pkgsrc/security/amap/Makefile
P pkgsrc/security/botan/Makefile
P pkgsrc/security/botan/distinfo
P pkgsrc/security/hydra/Makefile
P pkgsrc/security/openssl/Makefile
P pkgsrc/security/openssl/buildlink3.mk
P pkgsrc/security/openssl/builtin.mk
P pkgsrc/security/qca/Makefile
P pkgsrc/security/rats/Makefile
P pkgsrc/sysutils/atitvout/Makefile
P pkgsrc/sysutils/pdumpfs/Makefile
P pkgsrc/sysutils/pstree/Makefile
U pkgsrc/sysutils/pstree/distinfo
P pkgsrc/sysutils/tits/Makefile
P pkgsrc/sysutils/xfce4-battery-plugin/Makefile
P pkgsrc/sysutils/xfce4-battery-plugin/distinfo
P pkgsrc/sysutils/xfce4-battery-plugin/patches/patch-aa
P pkgsrc/textproc/libxml++1/Makefile
P pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Element-Extended/Makefile
P pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-TableExtract/Makefile
P pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Tree/Makefile
U pkgsrc/x11/inputproto/builtin.mk
P pkgsrc/x11/kdebase3/distinfo
P pkgsrc/x11/py-gnome2/buildlink3.mk
P pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2/buildlink3.mk
P pkgsrc/x11/py-qt2-sip/buildlink3.mk
P pkgsrc/x11/qt4-libs/distinfo
U pkgsrc/x11/qt4-libs/patches/patch-am
P pkgsrc/x11/qt4-tools/Makefile
P pkgsrc/x11/qt4-tools/PLIST
P pkgsrc/x11/wdm/distinfo
P pkgsrc/x11/wdm/patches/patch-aa
P pkgsrc/x11/xf86-video-ati/distinfo
P pkgsrc/x11/xf86-video-ati/patches/patch-ac
U pkgsrc/x11/xineramaproto/builtin.mk
P pkgsrc/x11/xkeyboard-config/Makefile
P pkgsrc/x11/xproto/buildlink3.mk

Killing core files:

Updating pkgsrc-2007Q4 pkgsrc tree (/ftp/pub/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2007Q4):
cvs update: warning: cannot open /cvsroot/CVSROOT/val-tags read/write:
Permission denied