Re: MPLS patches

On 22 Jan 2008, at 10:23 pm, Alaric Snell-Pym wrote:

In particular, it's a Xen box, with virtual interfaces glued to the
external one via a bridge(4). When I get a moment, maybe this week,
I'm going to clone my old 4.0RC2 domU and upgrade it to -current,
then I'll merge in Mihai's patches and have a play!

In particular, my plan is to set up the following.

alpha and beta are Cisco 2611 routers. netbsd is my netbsd box. <=>
is an MPLS link. <-> is a normal IP link.

Physical topology:

my Apple laptop <-> alpha <=> netbsd <=> beta <-> outside IPv4 route

1) Seeing how well my laptop can talk to the Internet
2) Seeing how well my laptop can talk to services running on the
netbsd box
3) Seeing how well the netbsd box can talk to the Internet

I only have one physical interface on the netbsd box, so I'll either
set up VLANs (I have a switch that can demutiplex them to the two
routers) or just run two subnets on the same LAN.

...anything else I should check?

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym