tech-multimedia archive

Re: Problems (panics) with using my uvideo... Help please..

Great - so the uhci fault is being cause by that frame limit, that can
be fixed (and even documented). Although that hangup needs more
investigation...

The ehci fault is odd - if it's triggered by just 64 frames, it might
not be the same thing that I've experienced. If you type 'continue' in
ddb after the nmi is triggered (has to be typed twice I believe), does
it post another nmi or continue like nothing happened? Also, can you
upload the device descriptors? (I think usbutil can dump them).

--
Thanks,
Jeremy