tech-multimedia archive

Re: Problems (panics) with using my uvideo... Help please..

A couple of those ehci faults are raising NMIs - this is a known
problem I still haven't managed to track down, for some reason this
will happen whenever an xfer uses > 64 isoc frames. No fix for this
yet sadly, although I'm working on it.

I'm concerned by the panics when using uhci though, as they appear to
be caused by usb rather than uvideo. Can this be reproduced in single
processor mode?

--
Thanks,
Jeremy