tech-multimedia archive

Re: Problems (panics) with using my uvideo... Help please..

USB_DEBUG should help - you should also enable UHCI_DEBUG. In the
meantime I'll work out what that "overflow!" message indicates.

You've mentioned this panic occurs when you're using mplayer - does it
fault immediately when you start mplayer, some time in the middle or
when mplayer stops?

Also attached is a workaround patch for ehci which stops NMIs from
being raised on my system, it'd be great if you could test this too.

--
Thanks,
Jeremy