Re: Can version bump up to 9.99.100?

    Date:        Thu, 15 Sep 2022 23:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
    From:        Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>

  | The human-oriented version is used as part of the path to modules
  | directory.  Need to make sure that the modules set is properly
  | populated,

That much I had tested.

  | and that module loads find them in the directory.

but that I did not - but Kengo NAKAHARA now has,  so that's all good,
I really couldn't see how there would be a problem here (but testing
it was good) as it is all just strings (the only comparisons are of the
binary blobs).   That is, except for in pkgsrc, which is why I still
have a (very mild) concern about that one - it actually compares the
version numbers using its (until it gets changed) "Dewey" comparison
routines, and for those, 9.99.100 is uncharted territory.

kre