Re: Can version bump up to 9.99.100?

    Date:        Fri, 16 Sep 2022 11:10:30 +0900
    From:        Kengo NAKAHARA <k-nakahara%iij.ad.jp@localhost>

  | Hmm, I will test kernel module building before commit.

Sorry, I wasn't clear - I build everything (modules included) - I just
never actually load any modules, so I haven't tested them (my kernels have
the MODULAR option disabled).   I cannot imagine an issue, as internally
everything just uses __NetBSD_Version__ as a 32 bit (ordered) blob - the
breakdown into 9.99.100 type strings is just for us humans (and pkgsrc).

kre