Re: DISKLABEL_EI option for system with MBR

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 11:06:35AM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
 > 5. Does the current FFS_EI allow for creation of opposite-endian
 >    file systems?  I don't see any endian option for newfs(8).

Not that I know of. Also, based on things I saw when hacking lfs last
year (all of which got fixed), I wouldn't rely on FFS_EI until someone
gives it a good thorough audit, preferably with some kind of automated
checking tool.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost