Re: DISKLABEL_EI option for system with MBR

> [B]ased on things I saw when hacking lfs last year (all of which got
> fixed), I wouldn't rely on FFS_EI until someone gives it a good
> thorough audit, preferably with some kind of automated checking tool.

What sort of things?  (If you care to say, of course.)  I've been using
FFS_EI semi-routinely (as in, I build ~all my kernels with it, and,
while I don't want it all the time, when I do I haven't hesitated) and
have never seen any issues I can ascribe to it.

I haven't been trying to stress it, though.  Also, depending on what
vintage you're talking about, it may have got broken - or broken worse
- in between the versions I use and the versions you looked at.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign