Re: 9.1 install comments

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 09:28:49PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Note that boot.iso this is just a boot cd, it doesn't have the sets.

Duh, I overlooked the "boot.iso" part and of course used the full image
for my local testing.

I'll fix the auto CD medium detection code to better also work when
there is a CD but no sets on it.

Still not sure why the boot code question ended up differently for me,
but the x86 specific boot selection code is a mess that should be
simplified.

Martin