Re: Issues with native build of -10 on VAX

On 2023-12-12 19:54, Greg Oster wrote:

If you don't bump the default limits up building certain files will fail... with '-j 2' I needed over 512MB to get the build to not fail - 1024MB seems better...

Yup, I was/ I am watching "top" during the build process, and it needs a lot of memory in the gcc compile,

even as I'm running it with just one thread.

Sorry, my machines(and me?) collected a lot of dust in the last years ...

Hopefully the above helps clear the dust a bit :)

Yes, I think all the dust is of the fans by now :)

Thanks again!