Re: Issues with native build of -10 on VAX

For full story and commit logs for GCC/vax fixes by Kalvis, see:

http://gnats.netbsd.org/57646

I was going to announce this work on port-vax@ as soon as 10.0_RC1
is published. However, unfortunately, I've been almost occupied by
daily business recently... I'm so sorry for this.