re: Issues with native build of -10 on VAX

>   So I guess the remaining patches will find their way into -current.
> Where are we heading from there? Giving C++ exceptions some testing?
> GCC 12 with all of Maciej's new stuff? Python?

for GCC 10 there is only one uncommited change currently - the
latest one for gcc/reload1.c, which is relevant for both -current
and netbsd-10.  someone will probably merge this soon for gcc.old
in -current, and then gcc in -10 (same version.)

for GCC 12, the situation is a little worse -- we haven't yet
merged the major fixes from Kalvis here, though we should
probably at least merge the non-vax-invasive ones.  so, here,
we have both the main patch, and this new one.. but GCC 12 is
not (yet) the default anywhere in -current, though i really
plan to switch some ports really soon now (tm).

.mrg.