Re: Issues with native build of -10 on VAX

On 12/15/23 16:52, Kalvis Duckmanton wrote:
Hi all,

A quick update

On 13/12/23 13:47, Kalvis Duckmanton wrote:
For what it's worth, my invocation of 'build.sh build' finished yesterday without errors, I'm running 'build.sh release' at the moment.

'build.sh release' has finished without errors.  I've upgraded a test SIMH instance using the result and the instance boots without any surprises.  The tests in /usr/tests have been run and these have all passed.

  Great work!!

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ